Welcome to Infurnace

You may be wondering why you are here. Surely you were searching for something that led you here, perhaps a window to this place opened and you came through or perhaps you fell down a rabbit hole and woke up painting this page red. Whatever has brought you here and how can only be explained by you but I do hope that no matter how you got here you will enjoy your stay.

What is Infurnace you ask? Infurnace is one of four kingdoms in the story Web of Souls. It will serve as an antagonistic kingdom within the story and is still under construction but the name seems to have found a place in my heart and clung to it. This blog will cover all portions of the Web of Souls project. Every success and failure of this project will likely be shared here as well as up first information and updates on progress.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

news, news, what's the news?

Well the good news is that volume five is now finished and work has begun on volume six. Concept art is a still a bit slow but it seems there will be a long process of recovery going on for me (the author) as I climb over my writer's block and conquer it with a hammer and chisel to write a proclamation of victory. I'm still having a tough time of it but I'm working through a lot personally right now. In the meantime I have a few things to take care of on the art front and a few more things to do in regards to writing as well. To quote one of my old study buddies "Progress notes? What are those?"

No comments:

Post a Comment