Welcome to Infurnace

You may be wondering why you are here. Surely you were searching for something that led you here, perhaps a window to this place opened and you came through or perhaps you fell down a rabbit hole and woke up painting this page red. Whatever has brought you here and how can only be explained by you but I do hope that no matter how you got here you will enjoy your stay.

What is Infurnace you ask? Infurnace is one of four kingdoms in the story Web of Souls. It will serve as an antagonistic kingdom within the story and is still under construction but the name seems to have found a place in my heart and clung to it. This blog will cover all portions of the Web of Souls project. Every success and failure of this project will likely be shared here as well as up first information and updates on progress.

Friday, July 1, 2011

I flakked your blit in Westfall..

Anyone who knows where the title is from I salute you for youtube crawling and WoWing. Now about that update! (no blits were harmed in the flakking of this update)

Well, Tomorrow I'll most likely be off for a while down at the lake for some quiet R&R but you can expect me to begin the outlines for the first volume of Web of Souls aside from the usual conceptualization sketches if the trip truly is a go. If we'll make it is still up in the air but here's to hoping. I'd also like to take a moment to introduce my associate, Dimmi, Who will be doing much of the background art and landscaping as well as updating and blogging here with us about the project.

I really look forward to working together on this project with my teammates as both are fantastic folks and very good friends. With the concept alphabet safely in the hands of our talented illustrator, Eric, I have high hopes for seeing the final results of a new written language all our own with a faint breath of a numeral system included. I also have some layout design sent to Dimmi and I simply cannot wait to see the amazing landscaping she'll blow us away with when she finishes.

With the very beginning process and practice getting under way I'm excited to say the least. It will be a long hard road to finish this project but I hope to see it blossom as surely as the honeysuckle vines under the summer rains. On an aside from work, I will be taking along a few of my favorite novels and a couple I've yet to finish so that I can ravish them as they so deserve.

See ya'll when I get back,
Katinka

No comments:

Post a Comment